(Photo: ©Lawrence Schwartzwald, 2013)
IF YOU PRINTED THE INTERNET, READING IT WOULD TAKE 57,000 YEARS, 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK NON-STOP AND IF YOU READ IT FOR 10 MINUTES A NIGHT BEFORE BED, IT WOULD TAKE 8,219,088 YEARS.
WE BEGIN ON JULY 26TH.
We will start at the very first page and end at the very last.
LABOR, Kenneth Goldsmith and UbuWeb invite you to participate in a marathon group reading of the entire internet, continuously for the duration of the show Printing Out The Internet in Mexico City, July 26 to August 30. The reading will begin at 6pm on July 26th, 2013. Half-hour reading slots can be obtained by contacting the gallery: firstname.lastname@example.org
- selfhelp-killyourfriends likes this
- voicevoid likes this
- printingtheinternet reblogged this from imageofengine
- imageofengine reblogged this from printingtheinternet and added:
- deminimisimages likes this
- nwalker reblogged this from printingtheinternet
- nwalker likes this
- loveistheburningboy likes this
- calloohcallaycahill likes this
- momentsmemoires reblogged this from printingtheinternet
- momentsmemoires likes this
- murketing likes this
- blackforyou likes this